Tuesday, September 17, 2013

China Glaze Rendezvous With You...swatch and review

So, I went to Sally's yesterday. I have been on a "no buy" recently. And that ended with an Above The Curve purchase, lol. So I went to Sally's to pick up nail art/color wheels. I walked out with 4 new polishes. One of which is Rendezvous With You.
This was almost a 1 coater! I did 2 though to make sure things evened out and then put a coat of Seche on top. The formula reminded me a lot of Stone Cold from the Hunger Games collection, without the matte finish. I imagine removal is gonna be annoying.







Halloween will be here before we know it, and every October I try to do something different everyday. Halloween is my favorite! SO, I've been experimenting, and the pictures below will be the first layer of something that will be wonderful....if it transfers from my brain's idea to my nails the way i hope it will...



No comments:

Post a Comment