Monday, February 3, 2014

Above The Curve's Scarlet w/ PipeDream Polish's Empyrean

Been sick for the last week or so. My camera was just sitting there with pictures on it, ready to upload. Actually feeling better today. Tummy problems seemed to have stopped, and I've been able to keep some soda in my stomach for the caffeine I know I need to make this headache go away, lol. All that being said, onto the polish! I have wanted both of these polishes for a LONG time! I couldn't decide which one I wanted to wear so I decided to wear both :). So, Above The Curve's Scarlet w/ Pipedream's Empyrean for accent nails. Lots of pictures because I was trying to catch all the pretty from both polishes. I need to just sit down and make a light box one of these days :)








No comments:

Post a Comment