Monday, October 7, 2013

A rough week...yeah, that doesn't quite cover it...

I will get to the nails I promise. :) This last week has been pretty terrible, and anything nail related got kicked off the stove entirely, not just moved to the back burner.
My older brother died last Monday. He was only 32. We still don't know what happened. I wore the same nail polish for 6 days. I broke 2 nails, one of which I chewed off down to the quik during my brother's visitation & funeral. So ignore the nubbin in the picture.
My brother's favorite college team for all sports it seems, but basketball for sure was UK Wildcats. For those that don't know, that's University of Kentucky. As a result, his favorite color was blue...
The mani I have is all done with polishes from the lovely Lynda's "Creations By Lynda" polishes which I will have a review for later this week but for now..... I'm sure you guys will be seeing a lot of blue manis from me for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment