Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Swatches & Reviews for Creations By Lynda

As promised, here is the review and swatches for yet more amazing polishes from Creations By Lynda LLC.  Let's just get to it! All swatches are 3 thin coats without topcoat unless otherwise noted.  All items were sent to me for my honest review.

First on deck, Switchblade! I love this color! A simple black jelly with red sparkles! Definitely my favorite of the bunch, but that's probably because black and red are at the top of my list of favorite colors. :) It is a bit on the sheer side, but opacity can be reached with little trouble or if you want to save time and polish do a coat of black first. Switchblade is from the Out of This World Collection, Lynda's Halloween collection inspired by The Rocky Horror Picture Show.




Second, another polish from the Out of This World Collection. Touch Me. I LOVE this polish! It's white but not the crazy white out white that you often see. Applies like a dream and it goes well under every glitter I've tried.


Third, we have Glass Slipper from the Fairytale Dreams collection. A beautiful blue scattered holo.


Fourth, Noir's Got the Blues. Let me just say, I LOVE this glitter topper! Lynda used blue and black glitter in several sizes, shades and shapes. There are dots, hexes, slices, squares, shreds... etc.  I have shown it with 1 coat on my index finger, 2 coats on my middle, and 1 thick coat over pelican grey by china glaze and Lynda's "Touch Me". It was a little on the thick side but not so much that I couldn't work with it.


 
Last but not least, my absolute FAVE of the polishes the lovely Lynda sent me. Rainbow In The Dark. A holo topcoat! I've shown 4 different polish colors, CG's Tree Hugger, OPI's Don't Pretzel My Buttons, CG's Grape Pop, CG's Call of the wild. I used 2 coats of Rainbow In The Dark on each color. I love when the holo goodness is in your face. I don't care if some people say holos are going "out" lol I want them all! hehe






One again, Lynda did not disappoint! Great formula, great coverage, nothing to complain about. Check out her page on FACEBOOK and check out her SHOP. She sells more than nail polish! Soaps, Candles, Cuticle Oils. And she's pretty rockin' awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment