Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pure Ice it's complicated

I finally found one of the new Pure Ice displays, and picked up some new colors : ) I have seen in the indie polish world several different polishes that are white creme or jelly based and packed with multi colored glitter. And each and every one of them seem to be on my wish lists. Since I don't have them yet, I decided to attempt to recreate the look. So, here I have Sally Hansen "Polar Bare" with Pure Ice's "It's Complicated".





For this look I did a base coat, 2 coats of polar bare, 1 coat of it's complicated, another coat of polar bare, another coat of it's complicated, and a final coat of polar bare. Topped with some seche.

Forgive my cuticles please :( With all the frequent weather changes and being bitterly cold the last few days my skin is SO dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment