Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Get Outta My Space, Strap On Your Moonboots, and Cosmic Dust

Sort of decided to scrap the individual post for each color thing. The weather isn't cooperating, and the gloomy/rainy thing that is happening is making me grumpy. But at least it's not snow!

First, Get Outta My Space. First two pics are outside, but I can't really see the holo like I could with the other colors, probably due to the lack of sun. The last pic is inside with flash.



Today is again gloomy and rainy. I love the smell that is coming through my house now that it's just warm enough to open the windows, but the lack of sun makes me sad, lol. I decided to use Strap On Your Moonboots, and Cosmic Dust in a "nail art" thing. I just didn't want a one color mani today.





Just like the other colors, no special base. 3 thin coats, and no top coat, except on the ring finger to make sure the rhinestone didn't fall off lol

No comments:

Post a Comment