Wednesday, April 3, 2013

HOLOGLAM! Take a Trek

Another polish from the HOLOGLAM collection! Squeeee! I'm still so happy that I got this collection! I realized that I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that I did not use any special base coat before applying the polish. I used my usual base coat, Essie's Grow Stronger Base Coat.
For Take a Trek, I did the same as Infra-Red. 3 thin coats. Multiple pictures in different lighting, and 1 picture with topcoat. Again, the topcoat had zero effect on the holo-ness of the polish. The only thing that I noticed after loading the pictures on my computer, and having a bigger preview to look at, this one looks a LOT different with the sun or the flash from the camera, you'll see what I mean.

Outside w/ the sun

Outside w/ the sun

Outside in the shade

Outside in the shade

Inside w/ flash

Inside w/ flash

Inside w/ out flash

Inside w/ out flash

Inside after topcoat w/ flash

No comments:

Post a Comment