Friday, May 31, 2013

Youtube inspired

I have different things I use for inspiration for my nail stuff. I have favorites as well, and I'm sure most of you do as well. For blogs, Kayla Shevonne's is the one I probably look at most. For youtube I watch all sorts of videos, but my favorites are probably Robin Moses & Professional IDQ.

So, I decided that I was going to do a series of manicures (some on my own nails, but mostly on my daughter's) that are inspired by one of the lovely ladies mentioned.

So the first one I want to share is inspired by THIS. Of course her version is SOO much better than mine, but I tried. : ) Now, she uses acrylic paint for a lot of her amazing stuff, I have acrylic paint, but I've never been able to make it work for me the way some of the lovely polish bloggers/vloggers seem to be able to.

I used China Glaze polishes for this, and 1 Zoya polish. We changed the colors up a bit, just a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment