Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fing'rs stamping!

As most of you probably know, Walmart is now carrying a whole new line of stuff from Fing'rs. I found the display and literally squee'd while in Walmart. One of said items is a stamping kit. For me, the stamper itself was crap, and the scraper seemed to take all the polish off. However I used a different scraper and stamper and discovered that the plates are actually pretty awesome. So, here's my stamping adventure using Fing'rs stamping plates.

First I wanted to show a swatch of what is quickly becoming on of my go to polishes when I am just not sure what I want to do. So, here's 2 coats of China Glaze's First Mate.


 Then I decided to try the Hounds tooth stamp. I like it a lot!



UPDATE: Apparently my bottle's label is wrong...this is Hey Sailor! Not First Mate, fist mate is blue... did not realize that until today lol

1 comment: