Friday, January 24, 2014

Darling Diva's Nightbird! Picture heavy

This is how the Diva describes this polish,

"These polishes were all inspired by a certain lovely singer who recently had a cameo on an awesome show about witches:) I am sure you all know what I am referring to:) SHE ROCKED!!\
This deep indigo blue holo has just enough purple in there to make it just not another navy:)"

This is another polish that fit the bill for my recent obsession with blues. I love it!  Applied (as always) like a dream! LOVE LOVE LOVE Darling Diva!! On to the pics!

The first four pictures are with and without flash, 2 coats, & no top coat.






These four pictures are after using the hole punch method that I am loving to add a butterfly, and then a coat of Seche. With and without flash.





No comments:

Post a Comment