Monday, January 20, 2014

Zoya Dream & OPI 4 in the morning

Work has been crazy the last couple weeks! My boss got fired, and as the assistant it was suddenly my responsibility to keep everyone together, keep moral up, and even train the new boss in some areas. It has been hectic to say the least. But things are finally calming down. I'm still very much into blues here lately, and Zoya's Dream falls right into that recent obsession. I decided an accent nail with OPI's 4 in the morning would be a good contrast to the sparkle that Dream has. Decided to put a Dream heart on the satin black. I'm pretty happy with it. Forgive the cuticles, I've been neglecting my hands for the last couple weeks with everything that's going on. My birthday is tomorrow, hoping to have a fun birthday mani to show you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment