Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Potential Dupes (waiting to confirm)

I ordered Orly's Goth yesterday, and while trying to decide what to do with my nails, my daughter picked out a color I forgot I had called Electric, by ICE. Now, I got to looking at it and I'm pretty sure it's the same as Orly's Goth, just waiting for the polish to get here, then I can test it out and see. : )

I decided that this week would be a sci-fi inspired nail week. So today I have on 2 coats of Electric and 1 coat of CG's Fairy Dust. It looks an awful lot like space, the black w/ stars and all. When I was done, all I could think in my head was the opening for Star Wars before the words start scrolling across. I''m pretty much loving it. Unfortunately I have no pics, my camera's battery charger has gone missing, and I've been left with just my phone which just doesn't pick up the sparkling beauty of certain things, so I will have to keep hunting for the charger, and hopefully have some swatches in my next post! I'm also waiting for my Sally Hansen's Pumpkin Spice, and some Kleancolor products that I won in auctions on Listia.com and things from Yardsellr.com. I love that I can get products on either website for nothing, or really close to it!

I have commissioned my brother in law to build me a nail polish rack! Circumstances being what they are I won't have a confirmed order until the end of July or after that, but I'm looking forward to being able to put my pretties on display. : P Kinda hoping I can find an alternative cause I don't want to spend the money, but my poor rubbermaid 3 drawer thing is gonna fall apart if I put much more into it's drawers.

Really wish I had swatches to post! : (  There's always next time : ) If I can't find my battery charger I may have to settle for the phone pictures.. We'll see what happens I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment