Saturday, June 9, 2012

Remember Sally Hansen's Ruby Sapphire?...well i have something for you :)

While on a hunt for a blurple-ish nail polish today, I found something interesting!

My first nail polish ever was a set of Sally Hansen's nail prisms. One of those colors was Ruby Sapphire, and I wore it out. I've been looking for a polish to capture what I thought was so perfect for years. Our friends at Orly have answered! Now, it isn't an exact dupe, but it is damn close, and the closest I've been able to find without going over $10. And there's two of them!

Orly's Mysterious Curse from the Dark Shadows collection is one, and if you can't find it at your local beauty supply store, don't fret! Cause there's another! It's the exact same color, they just added it to their more permanent collection and changed the name to Royal Velvet. It's the beautiful shimmery blurple that I remember and I'm sure I'll wear this one out soon as well. I'll have swatches later : )

No comments:

Post a Comment